The Best laptops under 1500 dollars are the Dell Inspiron i7559-763BLK which stands out from the crowd due to its top-quality features. This Dell model stands as one of the best options for those looking for a gaming computer at an affordable price. It has a stronger quad-core processor (i7) and a better video card (GTX 960M). You will not be disappointed if you choose this product.
The GW S20 is another amazing option, although more expensive than the previous one, it’s worth every single cent thanks to its higher specs and performance capabilities. Among all laptops with similar price tags, this is one of those rare devices that stand out from the list offering great value for money. It’s equipped with an i7 quad-core, 16 GB of RAM, and a GTX 960M video card.
Which Is The Best Gaming Laptops Under $1500?
The ASUS ROG GL551JM is another great laptop that can be found within the best laptops under the $1500 category. Its good performance makes it a perfect choice, especially for those who are fans of action and shooter games. Although being designed as an all-purpose laptop, the ASUS ROG proves to be a real gaming device making it one of the best options within this price range.
In case you have a little more money available, we highly recommend you to check out our article about Gaming laptops from 1000$ to 2000$.
This list contains some amazing which offer high-end specs at a reasonable price.
We hope our suggestions will help you to choose the best laptop for yourself and, why not, even make some nice savings on your way.
Best 15-Inch Laptop Under $1500
All of these modern laptops are equipped with the latest hardware components such as an SSD hard drive (very fast) or a regular HDD (more storage), wireless AC connectivity and powerful processors. Also, they all come with an additional battery pack which means that you will be able to enjoy gaming sessions without any limitations regarding your location. Also for those who travel a lot we recommend taking a look at our recommendations about new MacBook air laptops for under $1000.
The first thing we need to consider before buying a laptop is what we’re going to use it for work,
6 Best Laptops Under 1500 Dollars
1. Best Laptops Under 1500 Dollars: HP Spectre x360 14
A lot of people have been asking for a laptop that is thin and powerful but can still be used as a tablet. The HP Spectre x360 14 does just this! This new device has the latest processors and graphics cards, so it’s able to take on any task you throw at it. It also has an amazing battery life which allows you to enjoy your favorite movies or games without worrying about draining your battery power. Stop by our store today and check out the HP Spectre x360 14 if you’re looking for a great laptop/tablet hybrid!
I have been using the HP Spectre x360 14-inch laptop for a few weeks now, and I am really impressed with it. The battery life is incredible – I can go two days without charging it! It’s also very lightweight so carrying it around is not an issue at all. This is one of the best laptops that you can buy right now in my opinion.
- The HP Spectre x360 14 is a powerful convertible laptop that delivers outstanding performance for both works and plays.
- The HP Spectre x360 14’s chassis is built of aluminum and it comes in three colors. It’s Poseidon Navy model is really gorgeous and the talk of the place.
- While folding the laptop into tablet form or back into regular laptop mode, the 180-degree hinges feel robust and substantial; there is almost no side-to-side motion, which is wonderful for long-term durability.
- The supplied protective sleeve is constructed of slick black imitation leather with lots of padding to keep your expensive investment safe from bending, scratches, and minor bumps and bangs.
- For wireless peripheral and device connections, it has two USB-C ports for both connectivity and charging, as well as a USB Type-A connector, headphone/microphone jack, microSD card reader, Wi-Fi 6, and Bluetooth 5.0.
- Bluetooth 5.0 connection only allows for the connecting of two devices at the same time; with Wi-Fi 6 compatibility, you can easily transfer your data.
- Wrap up by giving an overview of what you can do with your new HP Spectre X360 14″ Laptop!
2. Best Gaming Laptops Under $1500: Dell XPS 13
The Dell XPS 13 is the best computer I have ever used. It’s sleek, light, and powerful enough to handle any task you throw at it. The high-resolution screen makes watching movies a pleasure on this device. For those of us who are gamers, these Best laptops under 1500 dollars can run most games with ease! All in all, if you’re looking for an affordable but reliable laptop that has plenty of power then the Dell XPS 13 is for you!
The Dell XPS 13, a laptop that has been around since 2022, is one of the best laptops on the market today. Not only does it have all of the most necessary features such as an HD display and long battery life, but it also includes some more advanced technology such as USB-C charging ports. It’s clear to see why this is considered one of the top laptops in its class!
The Dell XPS 13 is without a doubt one of the most high-quality laptops and it’ll undoubtedly get some attention. Dell’s display performs admirably yet again, with a bright and color-accurate surface. Because of the small bezels, your complete vision will be on the screen. These laptops under 1500 dollars are exceptionally small and light, making it a breeze to go wherever you need to go. This is the computer for you if you want a capable computer that is as light as a feather.
- Dell XPS 13 is a laptop that has been recently released. It is said to be one of the best laptops for those who want an ultra-thin and lightweight machine with long battery life.
- The first thing you notice about this Best laptop under 1500 dollar is its design, which makes it perfect for people on the go. The screen size can range from 13 inches to 15 inches depending on your needs and preferences.
- For simple Windows Hello login, the XPS 13 incorporates an inbuilt fingerprint reader in the power button. It’s a simple and effective approach to providing an extra layer of protection.
- One great feature about this laptop is that it comes in different colors including platinum silver, rose gold, or copper; so there’s something for everyone!
- This is an excellent example of large things coming in little packaging. Despite having speakers on the bottom, the XPS 13 produced powerful, clear sounds.
- The key caps on the edge-to-edge keyboard are bigger, 9 percent larger to be exact. Despite their larger size, the keys are still well-spaced. I really enjoy the brilliant illumination, which allows me to see every important character in a dim room.
- If you’re looking for a new computer but don’t want to spend too much money then I would recommend considering purchasing the Dell XPS 13!
3. Best Gaming Laptop Under $1500: Asus ROG Strix G15
When it comes to gaming, there are a few things you need: a good keyboard, a great mouse, and quality speakers. And while some people can manage with just those three tools – most gamers want more. A lot of gamers also like to keep their PC under the radar (and out of sight), but that doesn’t mean they don’t like having something stylish on top of it all.
The ROG Strix G15 is one such product aimed at this niche market; an incredibly sleek-looking piece of kit designed for anyone who wants style as well as substance when playing games on their PC or laptop. But does its small footprint come at the expense of functionality? Let’s take a closer look.
I recently got my hands on the Asus ROG Strix G15 gaming laptop, and I am absolutely in love with it! It has an incredibly sleek design that is perfect for me to take with me to school. The keyboard lights up beautifully when I’m playing PUBG or Fortnite at night, which allows me to stay competitive while still getting a good night’s sleep. Not only does the battery last forever, but it also runs so quickly – allowing me to multitask between assignments without any slowdowns! If you’re looking for a new gaming laptop this holiday season, definitely check out the Asus ROG Strix G15 Gaming Laptop below!
I recently got my hands on the Asus ROG Strix G15
- Asus ROG Strix G15 is a gaming laptop and its keyboard has RGB lighting, macro keys, and an LCD screen built-in.
- The keyboard comes with 12 programmable keys that can be used to execute macros or other key combinations quickly. This keyboard is perfect for gamers who are looking for the ultimate experience when playing their favorite games on PC.
- It also features mechanical switches to provide the best possible performance for gamers.
- Its 15.6-inch QHD (2K) IPS LCD screen has a 165Hz refresh rate. Simply told, the show is incredible. It has excellent viewing angles and a decent balance of resolution and refreshes rate.
- There are two USB 3.2 Type-C ports, an HDMI port, and an RJ45 port, as well as a power port. There are two USB 2.0 ports on the left, as well as a 3.5mm headphone jack.
- Wi-Fi 6E and Bluetooth 5.2 are also supported by the laptop but there’s no specific MicroSD card port here, so you’ll need to acquire an adaptor. The USB Type-C ports are also not Thunderbolt ports.
4. Best Laptop Under 2000: Surface Pro X
Micheal kors is one of the most well-known designers in the fashion industry. He has been designing at his company since 1981 and is now worth over $1 billion dollars. Recently, he announced that he will be releasing a new line of watches called “MichealKors Watches” to go along with his other collections like handbags, footwear, jewelry, and more.
As expected, this announcement was met with mixed reactions from both fans and critics alike on social media platforms like Twitter. Some people were excited about it while others weren’t so sure if they would invest in them or not due to some past issues with customer service for MichealKors products. Regardless of how you feel about the watch collection though there.
The Surface Pro X is a device with a lot of potentials. It’s the perfect laptop replacement for those who love to work on their laptops and don’t want to carry around a heavy device all day just to do some basic tasks. The SPX has been designed from scratch with Microsoft’s most cutting-edge technologies, making it one of the best devices they have ever made!
- The Microsoft Surface Pro X is a lightweight tablet for everyday surfing and general office work, but its lack of native support for creating programs for Windows on ARM makes it a less good option for creative professionals.
- It’s a good option if you already have specialized hardware to run the applications you need, but older Intel-powered Surface Pro devices still outperform it.
- The 13-inch display boasts a 2880×1920 resolution and a 3:2 aspect ratio, making it seem a touch more youthful than other Surface devices.
- You’ll get two USB-C ports, one of which can be used to charge the tablet if you don’t have the magnetic Surface Connect charger on hand, but neither of the USB-C connectors is Thunderbolt 4.
- It has a 5.0MP front-facing camera that supports 1080p full HD video for video chats or virtual meetings.
- The 10.0MP rear-facing autofocus camera supports both 1080p HD and 4k video, the Surface Pro X has some of the greatest cameras we’ve ever seen across both Tablet and Laptop devices.
5. Best Laptops Under $1500: Apple MacBook Pro M1
The Apple MacBook Pro M1 is a sleek, portable laptop that has been designed for professionals. It has a powerful Intel Core i7 Quad-Core Processor and 8GB of DDR3 RAM to ensure smooth multitasking. It also features the latest graphics technology with AMD Radeon R9 Graphics and up to 1TB of storage space on an SSD drive. The 13.3-inch screen display provides crisp, high-resolution viewing with its 2560 x 1600 pixel resolution at 227 PPI density. With all these great features and more you can see why the Apple MacBook Pro M1 is perfect for those who need a reliable mobile workstation!
The new Apple MacBook Pro M1 is just around the corner, and if you’re like me, you can’t wait to get your hands on it! It’s time for a laptop upgrade. The new M1 has some exciting features that make it worth waiting for. However, before we get into those details let’s first take a look at what the prices will be like.
- The MacBook Pro M1 is a high-performance laptop with a sleek, light design.
- It has up to 10 hours of battery life and the brightest, most colorful Mac notebook display ever. The MacBook Pro M1 comes in Silver or Space Gray and starts at $1499 USD.
- It features Touch Bar – a Multi-Touch enabled strip built into the keyboard for instant access to what you want to do on your device.
- AppleCare+ is available for purchase from the Apple Store which includes expert technical support and coverage for two incidents of accidental damage from handling during your three-year warranty period.
- The new MacBook Pro delivers performance that’s faster than ever before with 8th generation Intel Core processors up to 2x faster than its predecessor.
- A 13-inch model starting at $1999 USD offers 8GB RAM, 256 GB SSD storage, Intel Iris Plus Graphics 640 (with 128MB SDRAM), and two Thunderbolt 3 ports (USB Type C).
- A 15-inch model starting at $2599 USD offers 16GB RAM, 512 GB SSD storage, Radeon Pro 560X graphics card (4GB GDDR5), and four Thunderbolt 3 ports.
6. Best laptops under 1500 dollar: HP ENVY 14
The HP ENVY 14 is a very powerful laptop. It has a beautiful and sleek design which makes it look like the perfect laptop for those who need to show off their work on the go. But what really sets this laptop under 1500 dollars apart from the others? Read on to find out!
Many people have been looking for a laptop that is not only powerful but also has a long battery life. The HP Envy 14 meets both of those needs and more with its fast performance, excellent sound quality, and amazing battery life. It packs a punch with 8GB RAM memory which can keep up with the demands of any task you throw at it. It has a 15-inch display screen which will give you plenty of room to work on your projects or watch videos without having to squint your eyes because the text is too small. This model weighs less than 5 pounds making it easy to take anywhere you go!
- The screen is fantastic with a 16:10 aspect ratio rather than the more standard 16:9, which allows for an 11 percent taller display (1,920 by 1,200 pixels) with less scrolling.
- The 720p camera takes photos that are generally vibrant and well-lit and the bottom-firing speakers generate a loud but rough or abrasive sound; there isn’t much bass, but overlapping recordings may be heard.
- The Bang & Olufsen software includes settings for music, movies, and voice, as well as an equalizer.
- On the left side of the laptop, you’ll discover a USB 3.1 Type-A connector, an HDMI video output, a Thunderbolt 4/USB-C port, and an audio jack. On the right, there’s a power connector, another USB Type-A port, and a microSD card slot. Wireless communications are handled by Wi-Fi 6 and Bluetooth.
- If you frequently use the right Control key, the highly lighted keyboard will disappoint you because the fingerprint reader takes up that area.